For more information call 01423 818512
or email email@example.com
- Track record of supporting and bringing new teachers into the profession
- You will achieve the professional standards required for the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Contrasting schools within the partnership offering outstanding training in different environments
- Highly experienced subject knowledge experts both within the partner schools and partner universities
- Caring mentors and tutors providing support throughout the programme with continuity across placements
- Two significant block placements in contrasting schools
- Placements and visits to other partnership schools for immersion days
- Excellent transport links with all schools and universities on bus or train routes
- Outstanding facilities and working conditions
- A programme of training across the schools to support Educational Professional Studies (EPC) – As part of this programme, Trainees are invited into YSA each Wednesday for a Professional Studies morning. Trainees will enjoy lectures and activities by leading speakers from St Aidan’s and our partner schools. During Covid 19 we have been able to continue these sessions successfully, social distancing measures are in place and it is a safe environment for the trainees.
- Subject specialist days